- 08H00 – Embarkation followed by security briefing
- Cruise along the west coast and meet with the dolphins
- Proceed south towards the ‘eagle ray’ site and marvel at the elegance and grace of their underwater ballet
- The choice of the snorkeling spot has been made for the anemone field where you may encounter green turtles
- should you be at the right season, some majestic whales may be present on your way.
- Lunch served on boat near Le Morne Unesco Heritage site.
- A stop at the Crystal Rock, a must on the west coast.
- 15H00 – Back to Flic-en-Flac
Pancake with homemade pineapple jam
Mash Potato and salted fish verrine
Fish vindaye verrine
Veggie pickles and chicken cocktail verrine
Seafood gratin with a coconut tint served in a coconut shell
Prawn cocktail served in half pineapple
Garlic buttered fish
Grilled King Prawn in béchamel sauce ( 02 per person)
Dessert: Season’s fruits salad
Drinks: Beer, juice, soft, water, rhum, homemade punch, white wine (sauvignon or chardonnay)
The cruising speed for this activity is adapted so as to allow the best approach with the least disturbance to the marine fauna
This excursion will be organized only 3 times a week so as to reduce any possible impact on fauna
Underwater pictures of clients will be taken with a professional camera and sent to them via mail after editing. They can be publicized on our facebook / website only following a written agreement from the clients